San Francisco is in a state of shock.
It was 85 degrees yesterday and the layers were shedding by the minute.
But this amazing weather got me really excited for summer and I put some of my favorite pictures together that evoke these happy feelings. Some of these are pieces of artwork I’d love to hang around my house, and others are from blogs I read religiously. Click the links below if you’re interested!
1. Hula Seventy (the best Polaroid pictures)
2. Flower bombs
3. Wildfox look books are always perfect
4. Lana is a goddess
5. Pretty fireworks pictures
6. Bougainvillea all over the place
7. More Polaroids
8. A print I want to hang over my bed
9. Memories from my trip abroad