remember in middle school when you’d spend hours cutting pictures out from magazines creating your dream life, or collaging your best friend’s birthday card. i miss those days. last friday i had zero planz, so i decided to revert back to my teenage-angsty self and rip my favorite pictures out of vogue and cosmo and sf mag. and it was still as fun as ever. note to self to make more time for things like this. scroll down to see what i was looking at online this week and happy friday!
- aziz ansari’s new show, masters of none is awesome. i’m not kidding i’ve watched the whole season twice, that’s how much i loved it. it’s so funny and so smart! i could go on for hours. if you don’t have plans this weekend, i highly recommend you binge watch.
- listened to this song like 10o times this week. so good.
- spent a good amount of time obsessing over jennifer lawrence and how perfect she is.
- i didn’t have any time to watch the GOP debate, but when the new york times posted this fact checking article, i was kind of shocked. what’s the point in watching these debates if half the things that come out of their mouths are exaggerations or lies? pretty fascinating stuff.
oh man. it’s actually time to start thinking about holiday parties.
my friend just went to one for her work last weekend and katy perry showed up (supes casual)! i won’t be attending anything like that but…. i would like to show up somewhere rocking either of these two sexy dresses. those girls look fierce and they know it. reformation is a godsend when it comes to proper party attire.
now i just have to pinch a few pennies :)
and just like that another week has flown by. i really love this artwork by parisian illustrator, lea maupetit. who else could make a pigeon look so fun and colorful? more stuff i was looking at online this week is below.
- could not stop listening to this dreamy song by sales
- i’m in love with this photographer’s colorful cityscapes, that are very wes anderson-y
- so excited for the new movie, by the sea, written and directed by angelina jolie to come out next week. cannot wait to see it!
- thought this piece on why millennials love bernie sanders so much was super interesting. his no bullshit approach to politics is deff working in his favor
today’s the day you could have stood in line very early (or stared into your computer screen at 5 am) to buy all the beautiful things from the h&m/balmain collaboration. people have been camping out for days and having run-ins with the police all in the name of fashion. i know exactly the dress i’d buy if my wallet was a bit bigger and i felt like sacrificing some extra sleep in the morning. instead, i decided to satisfy my craving by drawing it. i’m taking window shopping to a whole new level.
it’s so pretty. i’m not even sure where i’d wear such a dress, but i don’t even care because i’m obsessed. you can see my beautiful dress and check out the full collection here (which is basically already sold out).
happy almost friday!
it’s finally starting to feel like winter in the city! rain fell from the sky! and my favorite part about winter is the higher volume of clothing you get to wear at the same time. it is true that the more clothing i’m wearing the happier i am. i feel like i’ve been seeing some amazing winter coats out there this season, and i even found some in color that i could actually see myself wearing! and yes, i consider gray a color.
check them out here: